Pages

Thursday 1 February 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - it's 'anything goes' as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.  You can find all the details and see lots of inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Here's the prize on offer for this month's winner:


I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.  I used two of the designs from the 'Daschunds' outline sticker sheet which you can find here on their website.

I put the stickers on white card and then coloured them using Promarkers.  I added sentiments from the sticker sheet and some die cut flowers.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dog image. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's February 2018 challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card gave me a smile with those cute dogs.
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...