Pages

Sunday 1 October 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas is for Kids


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month our theme is 'Christmas for the Kids' - we want to see a card made for a child.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I was very proud recently to have some of my Little Claire Designs cards published in the Cards & Crafts for Christmas magazine:





If you look closely at the cover, you can even see one of my cards in the middle of the photos on the left hand side!

For this card I used the 'Dinkies Row of Christmas Elephants' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper and pearls from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Eautiful card Hun. Cute image too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, wow and congratulations on the front cover, well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, What a sweet card... those little elephants couldn't be any cuter! And, congrats on the publication honor. Way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...