Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

New Release Inspiration Post for All Dressed Up


This is my DT inspiration card for this month's new release from All Dressed Up.  

I've used another of the designs fromthe 'Happy 40/50/60th' set which you can find here in the Etsy shop.  You can find my card using the '60th' design here on my blog.

This time I coloured the image with Promarkers and then added different sizes of black gems to the flowers.  The paper I've used is from a First Edition pad.

There's more DT inspiration here on the Facebook group and on the blog here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge - 'anything goes'
4 Crafty Chicks - 'butterflies'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
OLLCB - 'birthdays'
Unicorn Challenge Blog - 'petal power'

4 comments:

  1. Helen, this is gorgeous! I love wreaths, hearts, and the color purple! What a beautiful creation! So glad you joined the butterfly challenge at Four Crafty Chicks this week.
    Christine
    Guest DT
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, and glad to see you play again, Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!
    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helen…. You have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...