Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Little Blue Button Stamps called 'Miss Lilly With Umbrella' which you can find here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, your card is so adorable. We are suppose to be getting rain and possibly a few flakes of snow, yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...