Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

New Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new 'anything goes' challenge today on the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - you can find all the details and see the inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sasayaki Glitter called 'Lucy's Flowers' - you find it here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the digi with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations, lace and pearls to finish the card.

3 comments:

  1. Helen, this card is gorgeous. Love that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors, lace, dies and image is spectacular. Thanks for inspiring me.

    Tamie LPCF Teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Helen! Such a fun image to work with!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...