Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Warm Colours/Tones


The theme for this week's challenge on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge is 'warm colours/tones' - you can find all the details here on the chalenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs class last Saturday.  I cut away a section from the front of the card and replaced it with acetate before reattaching the bottom of the card.

I used the 'Wavy Scotties' stamp set which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  The paper and gems I've used are from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...