Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge has started today on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog - the theme is always 'anything goes' as long as you use patterned paper.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog. 

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


My card is another of the ones I designed for my recent Little Claire Designs class.  I used the 'Cat in a Box' stamp from Little CLaire Designs which is here on their website.  I stamped the whole stamp twice and then cut it up into individual squares to decorate the card.

The stamping across the top and bottom of the card was done with the sentiment stamp from their 'Sketchy Cat' stamp.


1 comment:

  1. I love this, Helen. Thank you so much for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...