Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Easter Cards


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge and this time our theme is 'Easter' - you can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very cute digi stamp from Imagine That Digis by Kris:


You can find the set here on the shops website.

I've coloured the digi with Promarkers and used a sentiment from a Clearly Besotted stamp set.  The papers I've used are from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can - 'animals'
 If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
Creative Moments - 'anything goes/Easter'
Artistic Inspirations - 'anything goes/Easter'
CCC Digi Creations - 'include an animal'


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your card is so adorable. It looks wonderful in the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the pale blue backing paper, it makes your image pop out. Thankyou for joining us over at Crafting When We Can for our 'Animal' challenge, I hope you join in next time too Lynda Dt XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card hun, love the layout & papers you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie this fortnight
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...