Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

New 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up - Optional Theme: Ghosts of Christmas Past


A new challenge has just started on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge - this month's optional theme is the 'ghosts of Christmas past'.  By this we mean that your card needs to have a vintage feel to it.  More information can be found here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


And the Design Team worked with a digi paper set created by Lisa specially for the challenge:


For my card I've used one of the images from the 'Tags: Christmas Joys' collage sheet and the golden brown paper from the Vintage Damask 1 paper pack.

I distressed the edges of the paper layers on my card and added a short sentiment to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Helen your card is gorgeous. Like your distressed edges of the paper. That is a wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...