Pages

Sunday 23 April 2017

Little Claire Designs in Creative Stamping Magazine


I'm very excited to have five of my Little Claire Designs published in the new issue of Creative Stamping magazine:


One of my cards even made it on to the front cover - second from the right at the top of the cover!

I used the very cute 'Hugs' stamp set for all the cards - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  For this card I also used paper from the 'Quirky Quilts' paper pack which is here on the website.  I've paper pieced the umbrella and the litte girl's boots.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - 'use a stamp for your sentiment'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'showers and/or flowers'
Little Red Wagon - 'April showers'
Creative Inspirations - 'one for the girls'
 Card Mania - 'April showers bring May flowers'

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the Quilt backing papers too. Will be off to buy the magazine tomorrow. Congratulaions Helen, you know I am so happy for you. xx Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see your cards "in print"...well done Helen, gorgeous card here today too

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to see your cards "in print"...well done Helen, gorgeous card here today too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your publication - your card is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the publication, Helen! I love the "quilted" background of your sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow go you!!! This must be great to actually see in print and know that others can see your inspiring designs :) I love the co-ordinating patchwork backing paper on this card, and the gingham brolly lol. I may have to go and purchase the mag once I have been paid,

    Thanks for participating in our Stamp the Sentiment challenge at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, fab image and love those autumn colours! Congrats on being published too! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thank you for joining to CardManiaChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation! I love patchwork!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge and sorry for late comment!
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...