Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

GDT Card for Hanna and Friends - Life is Colourful


This is my third GDT card for the Hanna and Friends Challenge and this time the theme of the challenge is 'life is colourful'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The sponsor for the challenge is:

 
I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs class last Saturday.
 
The stamp I used is called 'Dinkies Welly Girl' and you can find her here on the Little Claire website.  The paper is from the Pink and Blue Collection Paper Pack which is here on the website.  The sentiment stamp is here on the website.

The other papers are from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...