Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Reminder Post


It's half way through the month so that means some mid-challenge inspiration from Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  The challenge is 'anything Christmas goes' and it's a great way to get ahead with your cards for Christmas!

You can find the original April post here on the challenge blog and the mid-month inspiration here.

For my card I've used another digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs - this one is called 'Baby Deer' and you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges: 

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - 'anything goes'
The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'  
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes/animals'

8 comments:

  1. Awww . . . this is so sweet! Adorable image and I love the circle sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and sweet card Helen thank you for joining us over on
    Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Helen, for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April and for entering this into my CHNC challenge 329 - hope to see you there again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deer, my favourite! Hugs Jackie, Holly & Ivy DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmas card and such a cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Helen, I love that sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't these the 2 cutest reindeer ever! I love this card and the little touches you added are perfect and don't detract from the reindeer. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! -Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and sweet Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...