Pages

Saturday 15 April 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Challenge Reminder: Flowers


The theme of this month's challenge on the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge is 'flowers'.  You can find all the details here in the original post and see more inspiration here in the reminder post.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


For my card I've used a stamp from Little Claire Designs called 'Dinkies Poinsettia Corner' - you can find it here on their website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:  

Sweet Stampin' Christmas - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'girls or flowers'
Passion for Promarkers - 'flower power'

7 comments:

  1. Helen, this card is just gorgeous. Love all the red....seems like I'm getting tired of pastels right now, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Helen, I love the red gingham background!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super clean and simple design using this fresh gingham paper and gorgeous poinsettia image. Thanks for joining us at passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning Christmas card and your colouring of this gorgeous image is fab! That gingham really makes the flowers stand out too, a really great design. Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Helen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stamp It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's nothing nicer than a red and white Christmas card. Traditional red is my favorite and this card caught my eye. I love the checkered paper, too. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! -Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...