Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

New CRAFT Challenge - Not a Card


 There's a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'not a card' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and
I'm sharing a post-it note pad that I made at the monthly stamp club I go to.  It's a great design and I was really pleased with the way the inside looks:


On the cover I used a stamp from LC Designs called 'Splishing and Splashing'.  I've used the stamped version which is not on the website at the moment but you can find the digi version here.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea would make a fab Teachers gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post it note book cover, love the image and super colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, Helen! Would be great to keep a stash of them for quick gifts for any occasion. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...