Pages

Saturday 26 November 2016

Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Vintage Christmas


The theme for the current challenge on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog is 'vintage Christmas' - all the details are in the challenge post here.

I've used a stamp from a sheet by The Stamp Man - it's an old sheet and unfortunately I don't have the name of it on the carrier sheet I've kept with the stamps.

I created the background using Distress Inks and some Galaxy Gold Brilliance Ink to give it some sparkle - you can see the sparkle more in real life!  I blended the inks to leave a lighter patch in the middle of the card and then stamped using brown Memento Ink.

I've finished the cards using some gems.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...