Pages

Saturday 8 October 2016

New Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on Thursday on the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This challenge is just for fun so we don't have a sponsor this time.

My card is another of the ones I designed for a demo I did at the stamping club I go to - my theme was 'upcycling' and the background on this card was made using dishwasher salt.

I applied some Distress Ink to white card, sprayed it with water, sprinkled on the salt and then sprayed some more water.

The stamp I've used is from Visible Image.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen, love the design and colour combination. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love your background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...