Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

Imagine That Creative Playground Challenge - Signs of Summer


Have you entered this month's Imagine That Creative Playground Challenge yet? Our theme is 'signs of summer' and you can find all the challenge details in the original challenge post here.  The mid-challenge post is here.

A random winner and a 'Cherry on the Top' winner will each receive digi stamps from Imagine That.

I've used a digi called 'Marleen's Swing':


You can find the set here on the Imagine That website.

The cloud paper I've used is from a recent magazine giveaway pad and the floral paper is from Echo Park.  I've also added some pearls and a die cut flower.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Art by Miran Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes' 
Crafty Friends Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card Helen :) I like how you used cloud paper behind her like she's swinging into the clouds :) Thanks so much for creating a card despite your hectic week. Hope you get some relaxation this weekend. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card Helen, this would fit great into our summerfun challenge over at PGD
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card thanks for joning in our ArtbyMiran challenge
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Helen .… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with another one of your lovely cards. Great colouring of a lovely cute image… Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again next time.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card, with a great image!! I really like the papers you've chosen to go with the sunny and fun theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this time around :)
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super sweet, Helen. It takes me back to when my girls were little and out in our back yard on the swings. Thanks for taking me to that happy memory with this lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday, and I wish you the best of luck in the random draw. Have an awesome week, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    P.S. I would love to have you stop by my blog any time you can, just to say hello. I hope to have you visit soon.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...