Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month our theme is 'snowflakes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for this month's winner has been very kindly provided by one of the Design Team, Sandra and it's three Cuttlebug embossing folders:


I've made a very CAS card using punched snowflakes and a sentiment from Uninko.  I added some silver pearls to the middle of each of the punched snowflakes and layered the white panel with the same paper I used for punching.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your punched snowflakes Hun. Great C.A.S card. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, What a pretty card! Love that CAS design and those touches of silver. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...