Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

New Digital Delights Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for a new challenge on the Digital Delights by Louby Loo Monthly Challenge Blog and it's my first challenge as a DT member!

It's an 'anything goes' challenge and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used the super-cute 'Rodney Reindeer' digi stamp which you can find here on the Digital Delights website.  The sentiment I've used is from the 'Christmas Hugs' sentiment set which is here.

My background paper is from Craft Creations and Dovecraft and I've coloured my image with Promarkers.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'use a sentiment'
I Love Promarkers - 'Christmas in July'
Passion for Promarkers - 'Christmas in July'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'Christmas in July'

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute make hun, love the papers you have used
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what cute card, Thanks for playing along with my theme this week on Passion for Promarkers, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love it! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun card Helen. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Pretty papers too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, love the reindeer! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little raindeet, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this fortnight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...