Pages

Saturday 30 July 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs Tutorial - A Fun Christmas


It's my turn to share a tutorial on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog this morning and this is the card I've made.

I've used a very cute stamp called 'A Fun Christmas' which you can find here on the website.  The paper, card and pearls I've used are from Craft Creations and I've used Promarkers to colour the image.

Here's a side view of the card:


You can find my step by step photo tutorial here on the Inspiration Blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers Challenge - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
4 Crafty Chicks - 'favourite designer/paper/company' (Craft Creations)
I Love Promarkers - 'Christmas in July'
Passion for Promarkers - 'Christmas in July'

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun Christmas design Helen. Love the cheerful colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration Helen. This is such a pretty card. I love that image.
    So glad you joined in the fun at I love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...