Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog #320 - Children at Play


A new challenge has started today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'children at play' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:





and the prize on offer is a $12 gift card for A Day for Daisies

For my card I used 'Just Fishing' from A Day for Daisies which you can find here on the A Day for Daisies website.  I've made a very CAS card using a sentiment from LC Designs and papers from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh he's sweet! I love that you've kept it simple. I'm a big fan of ADFD and you made a fantastic card with the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...