Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

New Christmas Sparkles Challenge - Christmas Cuties


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month our theme is 'Christmas cuties'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:

http://www.craftyribbons.com/

For my card I've used:

'You Have My Heart Snowman' digi stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps
swiss dot and snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folders
stitched circle die from Memory Box
pearls from Craft Creations
Card Candi

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 'pick a previous challenge - challenge 41 - snowman'
Crimbo Crackers - 'snowmen'
Creative Card Crew - 'embossing'

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty card, love the pure white, then the colour in the middle. Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card! I think all the embossed texture is super. Thanks so much for playing along with our Pick a Previous theme at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...