Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Something Shiny


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog and this week we're asking you to 'use something shiny'.  You can find all the details on the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor this week is:

There's a closing down sale on the website at the moment - have a look here for all the details.

My 'something shiny' is the acetate panel on the front of my card - here's a side view of it:


I've used:

Be Mine digital paper pack from Imagine That Digis by Kris
red paper and gems from Craft Creations
heart punch
Card Candi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen another gorgeous card and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card. It is wonderful how you put it on acetate! It looks stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...