Pages

Saturday 30 April 2016

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Vintage/Shabby Chic


The theme for today's new challenge on the Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge Blog is 'vintage/shabby chic'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

When you link your card up for the challenge make sure you have a look at our DT call - we're a very friendly team and I'm really enjoying being part of the challenge.  

You can find all the details about the DT call here.

My card is one that I made on a workshop last year with Elizabeth Robinson and have only just got round to sharing.  It was made using products from Indigo Blue - something a bit different for me and I was pleased with the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...