Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Birds of a Feather


The theme for our new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog is 'birds of a feather'.  You can find all the details and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used part of one of the card topper kits from Pink Gem Designs.  I really liked the text paper behind the digi image and wanted to use it as part of my card.  I also cut down one of the banner sentiments so I could fit it on the bottom of my card.

I've used:

Steampunk Owl Card Topper Digi Kit from Pink Gem Designs
paper from Craftwork Cards
gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. The owl looks a bit of a steampunk and I love the text paper behind. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...