Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Happy Birthday


It's time for our first challenge of the year on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'happy birthday' and we're celebrating our second birthday!!

Remember you also need to use a stamp for your card as no digi images are allowed.  All the details of the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new stamps from LC Designs (formerly Little Claire) - it's called 'Dinkies Welly Girl' and you can find her here on the LC Designs website.

The sentiment stamp I've used is from the LC Designs 'Text Happy Birthday' stamp which is here on the website and the paper is from the 'Quirky Quilts' paper pack which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cards Galore Encore Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'celebrations' (I've used Promarkers)
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - 'square cards'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen. Such a cute little girl.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Helen. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, such gorgeous paper piecing! Wow! Beautifully colored, and such a pretty card! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #25.
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card Helen .I love the shades you have used .I said so in the digi comp on LC and was lucky enough to win. Looking forward to your class in March jeni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...