Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Buttons or Bows or Both


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week we want to see 'buttons or bows or both' on your creations.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Stitchy Bear called 'A Little Bit Simple' which is available here on their website.  I used a Crafts Too dot embossing folder to emboss the white card, a corner punch on all the corners and some pale blue gingham ribbon from my stash. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Helen - I always love gingham check ribbon - it looks so clean and fresh hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love it!
    The image looks so fresh.
    Catherine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is so pretty. I love the gingham (have I mentioned before I adore gingham?!) Beautiful card design, love the embossing and the pretty image. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous. Totally love the flower, it's so sweet.
    Hugs Buffy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...