Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

New 12 Months of Christmas Link Up - Sketch Challenge


It's time for our first challenge of the year on the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge Blog and this month we've got a sketch challenge for you.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

Here's the sketch we've used:


Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Ike's Art called 'Poinsettia Cluster' - you can find it here on the website.  The script paper I've used is from a special digi paper pack designed for the challenge by the very talented Lisa.


If you're entering the challenge you can choose to either link up any Christmas cards you make during the month or follow our option sketch theme.  If you link up a minimum of two cards, you'll  receive one of the papers from the paper pack above.  If you follow our optional theme, you could also win a prize from our sponsor.

And don't forget we've still got a DT call running - click the link in my sidebar for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...