Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2015

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Shabby Chic


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and our theme this time is 'shabby chic'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


I have to admit this challenge was a bit outside my comfort zone!  I've used papers from my stash, a Spellbinders oval die and my Memory Box butterfly die.  I've torn the edges of the papers using my tearing ruler.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspiration - 'vintage'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes/make it feminine'
Papertake Weekly - 'things with wings'

5 comments:

  1. Helen I utterly love this card hun. The harlequin/argyle paper and pink and brown combo is delish. Love the distressed edges, perfect finish. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely pretty creation! Thanks for playing in this week's challenge of Vintage over at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool shabby chic design! Thank you for joining Tuesday Throwdown. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...