Pages

Friday 4 September 2015

New Diddybags Challenge - Anything Goes


Another new challenge blog today and I'm very excited to say that I'm part of the Design Team behind the Diddybags Challenge Blog.


You can find the first challenge here on the challenge blog and the theme is 'anything goes'.

There are lots of goodies available on the Diddbags wesbite here and everything is very reasonably priced.

For my card I've used a digi from the 'Lil Ballerina' set which you can find here on the Diddybags website.  The little ballet shoes are also part of the set and I've added some lace flower trim from Anna Marie Designs to finish my card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'anything goes'
Digi Stamps for Joy - 'anything goes/girly girly'

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, so pretty...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge Blog this week. Hugs Traci DT xx
    Visit me at http://craftycrested.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and beautiful Helen
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...