Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Our First Challenge at A Snowflakes Promise - My Second Card


Today sees the launch of the brand new A Snowflakes Promise, a great Christmas Challenge Blog!  This is my second project for the first challenge:


Our challenges will be fortnightly and we're looking for your Christmas creations.

The sponsors for our first challenge are:

and


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Winter Circle Sentiments - Merry Christmas' - you can it here on the Bugaboo website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Something Creative - 'blue and white'
Come and Get It Challenge - 'Christmas in July'
Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
Digitally Sweet Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Pretty christmas card, love the blue. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "July Anything Goes" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card Helen. Love the blues.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends Challenge blog,hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Helen, such pretty blues.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen. Love the colour and the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...