Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Asian


We've got a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Asian' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've used a really old Kanban kit to make my card - the toppers and background card both came with the kit and I did have the designs in a pink colour way too.

I've kept my card very clean and simple to showcase the topper and the beautiful background card.

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and cute, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Helen.
    I love this image and paper. I had this set and i think in pink too, a few years ago and i always loved it. Is this a new stash or something like me you have had for a few years. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card
    have a great day
    hugs ღ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Love the topper. Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicate and pretty! Love the colors and layers, they are just right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...