Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

New Crafting With Friends Challenge - Anything Goes


This is my first post as a member of the Crafting With Friends Challenge Design Team - our second challenge has started today with the members of Team B.  Our challenge is an 'anything goes' one and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Poinsettia Cluster' from Ike's Art which is here on the Stitchy Bear website.  I've kept it very CAS with just kraft and red papers and an old Hero Arts sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card - it looks stunning on the Kraft background. :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...