Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Christmas Tree


We've got a new challenge today on The Glory of Christmas Challenge and this time our theme is 'Christmas Tree'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've tried something a little bit different for my card and although it hasn't quite worked out as I wanted it, I'm still pleased with the result!  I've used a Memory Box die to cut the two groups of trees and inlaid the die cut pieces back in to the frames.  The 'sky' is patterned paper and the 'snow' on the ground is torn white paper.  The sentiment is an old one from Hero Arts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
52 CCT - 'silent night'
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'f is for frosty'

7 comments:

  1. Love the blue and silver together - beautiful inspiration design for the Glory of Christmas, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Helen. You are so talented, and its always such a blessing when you share your sweet cards with us. Have a blessed week, and thanks for linking up with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. salut Helen, elle est superbe ta carte, paisible et très élégante, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this silent Christmas forest - a lovely take on the them. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scene, and I like your use of the inlaid die technique. It fits with the theme of a silent night too, so thanks for sharing it with us at 52 CCT
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful Christmas card, Helen, love the blue and white. Thanks for joining the F challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...