Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

Quick Cards Magazine Reader Design Team


I'm very excited to say that one of my cards has been included in the current issue of Quick Cards Magazine as part of the Reader Design Team feature!!  

Last year I saw a post on Facebook asking for people to be part of the team and e-mailed my application.  I was delighted to be chosen to take part and I was then sent copies of the free bonus papers which are part of this month's magazine.  We were asked to design a card using the papers and send it in - some would be in the magazine and some on the website.

This is my card and I was really pleased to see that it had made it into the magazine!!

I layered the free papers with some kraft paper, inked all the edges and added faux stitching for a vintage feel card.

If you'd like to see the original paper designs, you can find them here on the Quick Cards website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Corner Challenges - 'love is in the air'
Love to Create Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'pink and red'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is awesome news Helen and your card is absolutely gorgeous I can see why it made it into the magazine, well done.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats on being published, its so well deserved. Loving the pinks here and the blocks in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Helen, well done on making it into the magazine. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously girly card Helen and so pretty in pink! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, I just wanted to thank you for welcoming me to the Little Claire Digi Team :) I love this sweet card and well done for getting your work in print!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, congratulations Helen - what a huge honor :) Your work is always so wonderful so I'm not too surprised they'd pick your card for their magazine! Awesome job and a beautiful card it is. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and fabby card design. Lovely colours. Thanks for joining us over at PTT this month.
    Love n hugs
    PTT teamie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. the papers you used are fab and work well with the kraft paper

    thanks a lot of playing along


    Love Mel
    Creative Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...