Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Imagine That Digis Friday Inspiration


This is my weekly inspiration card for Imagine That Digis.  I've used one of the images from the beautiful 'Wedding Day' set which you can find here on the Imagine That website.  The sentiment I've used is part of the same set.

I've used some backing paper from Kanban and my new stitched circle dies from Memory Box.

Have a look here on the Imagine That Blog to see some more gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'facets of design'
Sentimental Sundays - 'anything goes'
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - 'all about the love'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen the colours really pretty.

    Debs xxx

    debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and Elegant, Helen, love this hun, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean, Simple but your creation sure packs a punch and oozes elegance. Thank you for rockin our anything goes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Helen - this is a gorgeous card - love the delicate colours, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...