Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Imagine That Digis - Friday Inspiration Post


Today I'm sharing a card I've made with one of the newest digi stamp sets from Imagine That Digis.  The set is called 'XOXO Snowmen' and you can find it here on the Imagine That shop blog.  

I've used the main image from the set and also one of the sentiments to make my card.  The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've just added a few red bling stickers to finish it.  The card base is two pieces of card held together by the image and sentiment panels.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - 'let's get sentimental'
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - 'pairs or two of a kind' (two parts to the card and two snow people)
Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'sentiment for any December holiday'

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and the pretty blue and brown colour scheme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delighted you chose to share your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments Helen! Very creative cut on your base card - I never thought of doing something like that!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#120 – Use a Sentiment for any Dec. Holiday]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...