Pages

Thursday 9 October 2014

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas


The theme for our new challenge today on the CRAFT challenge blog is 'Christmas'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this week are:


and


and


and

For my card I've used a digi from Fitztown called 'Winter 10' which you can find here on the winter collection page on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from Lili of the Valley and the paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'lots of layers'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
Christmas Card Challenge - 'layer it up'

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card and great image. Love the color choice. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our atg challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card you've created and so perfect for our "layer it up" challenge! Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee, hugs Rita DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card. Gorgeous colour too. Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...