Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz - Typography


Today I'm sharing my first DT card as a member of the Cardz 4 Guyz Design Team - a big thank you to Caz and the other ladies on the team for inviting me to join you!!


The theme for the new challenge is 'Typography - Words or a Name' which means cards suitable for men which have a prominent area with words or a name.  For my details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I used a Memory Box die on dark brown paper which I then matted on to kraft paper.  I then added more layers - white card, tartan paper and more kraft.  To finish the card I added three Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Sentimental Sundays - 'cards for a boy/man'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'make it masculine'
Crazy 4 Challenges - 'be sentimental'
The Stamping Boutique - 'make your sentiment pop'
LEJ Designs Challenge Blog - 'favourite die cuts'
Divas by Design - 'let's hear it for the boys'
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - 'sentiment only'

12 comments:

  1. Great card! I really like the way the letters are two toned. Wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy card Helen, so elegant but definately male! Looking forward to working with you on the DT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Perfect for a guy, brilliantly designed and executed. I'm looking forward to creating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card with a great two tone effect. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card, thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for the Sentiments only challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great male card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I struggle with masculine cards - you've inspired me. Thank you for joining us this week for the Love To Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card..Thanks for sharing and joining us over at SS.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome masculine card! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the monochrome colors. Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great Helen. I keep looking at this die and resistance is getting very low now x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh love it!!! Congrats on your new DT assignment! I will visit often for masculine card inspiration! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...