Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Little Claire Blog Project - It's All Double Dutch to Me!


Today it's my turn to share a step by step project on the Little Claire blog and I've chosen to make a double dutch fold card.  If you'd like to see the full instructions for making the card, have a look here on the Little Claire blog.

I've used the very cute 'Daisy Bear' stamp for my card - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stampin' for the Weekend - 'anything goes'
Totally PaperCrafts - 'shaped cards'
Simply Create Too - 'animals'
I Love Promarkers - 'let's get spotty'
In the Pink - 'mother's day/special lady'
Crafting With Dragonflies - 'shaped card'
Stamping Sensations - 'pretty in pink'

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Dutch fold pink card--great work, Helen! Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, great colours, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies,blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very unusual fold Helen, off to have a peep at your instructions.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card...love your little bear and that shape of your card...so much fun! Thank you so much for playing along with Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have a go at this shape. Lovely soft, muted colours. Fabulous shaped card - thanks for playing along with us for our current challenge (shaped cards) at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Helen, and I need to have a go with this shape too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Great fold, I'm going to have to check out your tutorial. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a totally sweet image and now I'm intrigued by a double dutch fold... Have to check that out. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card, lovely creation, thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card, and an adorable image. Thanks for joining Stamping sensations. Good Luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...