Pages

Saturday 29 June 2013

New Nutcrafters Challenge and a Brand New Website


The new challenge on the Nutcrafters blog started last week - I'm a bit late with my card this time!  Our theme is 'add some texture' and you can find all the details of the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

The brand new Nutcrafters website is also now online and you can find it here - there are lots of great digis on the website and some limited edition stamps will be added soon too.  Plus there's a special 15% discount and a free digi called 'Happy Days' - I've used it to make my card for this challenge!

My 'texture' is a strip of embossed card across the middle of the card - I used my Swiss Dots embossing folder.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting for All Seasons - 'girly'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'girl power'
Stamp With Fun - 'celebrate'
Card Crafter's Circle - 'happy birthday'
Mema's Crafts - 'anything goes'
Totally Gorjuss - 'happy birthday'
Hanna and Friends - 'monochrome'

12 comments:

  1. Oh such a cute, happy image, and gorgeous colours! I love the spotty paper and the matching embossing!

    love Mags b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie, Helen....gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Helen and I love your little bit of texture too.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen .A happy creation , sweet image and I love the embossed strip . thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely Birthday card Helen and thanks so much for joining us again at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutly cute, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Helen, great work on the image and love the purple!! So glad to see you playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments:) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card Helen - great colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clean and simple look to your card with a lovely design. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice creation - I like it. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...