Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Nitwit Christmas


I made this card from a sheet of Nitwit decoupage I bought just before Christmas but didn't get round to using - it's all die cut and fits together really easily because it's such a big design.  There's glitter on the decoupage although it's not easy to see in the photo - his antlers, nose and hooves are sparkly.

The backing paper I have used is from a Nitwit pack that was with a magazine last year and I finished it off with some red Bazzill card, Card Candi and a die cut message from Craftwork Cards.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting When We Can - 'favourite things' (Bazzill and Card Candi)
2 Sisters Blog Challenge - 'anything goes'
Delicious Doodles - 'sparkle and shine'
Cards Galore Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Natalie and Amy's Blog - 'your favourite things' (Bazzill and Card Candi)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'Santa has gone in to hiding'
Crimbo Crackers - 'decoupage'
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'Z is for zoo animals'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes'

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Thank you for joining Cards Galore Anything Goes challenge. Good luck.
    Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, great card as always! I love seeing your makes on FB but it's making me a lazy blogger,lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous!!! Love that little reindeer! I LOVE the dimension you added to it. Fantastic card!!!! I Love it!! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can! :)

    - Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - thanks for linking for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon, Helen - always love visiting your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, Nitwits are one off my very favourite designs, love this card, thank you for joining in with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Helen. Cute reindeer!
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Helen, Great to see you at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks for entering Emma,s Crafty Challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful.... thank you for joining us in Emmas Crafty Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love NITWITS! Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC. Hugs Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...