Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Molly's Pretty Dress - New from The Digi Garden


A great range of new digi images was added to The Digi Garden website on 1 January - there are some gorgeous designs on there and they are lovely to work with.  Have a look here on the website for all the new images.

I've made my card with one of the new images called 'Molly's Pretty Dress'.  The papers I've used are from Echo Park and the sentiment from Hero Arts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - 'something new' (New Year and new digi)
Stamp n Doodle - 'new beginnings'
Creative Inspirations - 'celebration''
By the Cute and Girly - 'cute and girly'
Passion for Promarkers - 'new beginnings'
Emergency Crafters - 'New Year's Resolution' (I've had the Echo Park paper I used more than a year)
Paperplay Challenges - 'celebration'
My Hear Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - 'getting girly'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'new beginnings'

13 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! I love the papers you used! thanks for playing with "My Heart Peaces" this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    Oh My Goodness this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Little Molly looks so adorable...Love the dp's, the layout, the colour scheme is just scrumptious. Coloured to perfection as always. Thank You so much for this Gorgeous creation Helen.
    Hugs Jacq xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All dressed up - so cute, Helen! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Helen. I love the cute image and pretty papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Love this card and the vibrancy of the pink. I now have a new computer so it can cope with all the 'stuff' you have on your blog. My old one used to get stuck opening your blog and then it would give up and shut down!! Lol! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as a button Helen
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments Designs and a Happy 2013 to you
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Helen, love your work on the image. So glad to see you playing at Crafty Sentiments and MilkCoffee this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little girl, a lovely New Year card.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for playing at Emergency Crafters. Good luck with the challenges. Jax

    ReplyDelete

  10. So sweet...love your papers and the image is wonderful..thanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at creative this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card with a beautiful image! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the pinks you used on this card - so cute and pretty.
    Thank you for joining in BTC&G's "Cute and Girly" challenge.
    Geraldine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...