Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Iceskating Emily


Another pastel Christmas creation today - this time it's a card made with a very cute Digi Garden image.  This little cutie is called 'Emily's Iceskates' and you can find her here in the Christmas section of the The Digi Garden website.  The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've layered it with pink Bazzill.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - 'Christmas - no red, green or gold'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Crimbo Crackers - 'anything goes'
Holly Jolly Christmas - 'pink and blue Christmas'
Cute Card Thursday - 'snowflakes'
Natalie and Amy's Challenge Blog - 'winter wishes'
Jingle Belles - 'December to Remember'

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love the colours and the layout is so pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooooooooo adorable & appealing! perfect sentiment, as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a holiday cutie ... love the soft colors ... so glad you linked-up with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz. And good luck

    Caz CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card Helen. Love how you have used the Blue and Pink for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks for sharing with us. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card.......thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, love your pretty colours and cute image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...