Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Folded Happy Birthday


My Mum has a significant birthday this week so I wanted to make her a card that was a little bit different and this is what I came up with!  It's my first attempt at making a card with so many folds (I call it a shutter fold card but I'm not sure if that's right) and I was pleased with the result !

The stamp I've used for the three floral panels is 'Single Flower' from Little Claire which is probably my favourite stamp from their range.  The paper is from Craft Creations and the sentiments from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft Challenge - 'more than one fold'
Party Time Tuesday - 'multi fold cards'
Bearly Mine Challenges - 'anything goes'
Craft Your Passion - 'blast from the past' (challenge 103 monochromatic)
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - 'lilac/purple'
Natalie and Amy's Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - 'nature'
Paperplay Challenge - 'fancy folds'
Charisma Cardz - 'shaped cards'

15 comments:

  1. Hi Helen
    A beautiful card love the colour's thankyou for joining us this week at BEARLY MINE CHALLENGES
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable this card. Lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great folds, lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Lots of fold and shape. Wonderful colour and image.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this wee.
    hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Helen. I love the design and the colours are gorgeous.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely looking card. I can never do those with all cutting and folds, ends up being a mess. LoL Looks really sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab hun, I'm sure you mom will love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week & Sparkles Monthly, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops
    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's for our 1st monthly challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design and so fresh looking. Good Luck! Helen DT-MTTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and colors. Your mum will love this card, so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Natalie & Amy's.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY pretty! I love this fold! Thanks for partying and PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card! Love the colors, image and style!
    Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply gorgeous Helen!! Your Mum will treasure it!! Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow wow mega elegant card - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...