Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

New March Club Stamp from Little Claire Designs

The new March club stamp set from Little Claire has just been launched on the website today and this month it's a great men's set called 'Man Squares'.  You can find the stamp set plus full details of the club here on the Little Claire website.

Here's the first of my cards made with the set - this is the club card for March so anyone who's a member of the Little Claire club will receive instructions and materials to make the card:

I've decoupaged the wine bottle and the tie and finished the card off with some Card Candi coloured with my Sandstone Promarker.

Here's the second card:

I've used some of the new 'Newsprint Card Candi' on this one - I really like these and the white ones can still be coloured with Promarkers!

Some challenges for my cards:

Creative Craft Challenges - 'boys will be boys'
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - 'it's a man thing'
Cupcake Crafts - 'boys and their toys'
Divas by Design - 'spots and/or stripes'

7 comments:

  1. Great masculine card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 wonderful cards :)Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Helen, Love these 2 cards. My fave is the black and white. Only because I love the clean, sharp lies it always produces. Your's is very sharp. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards - love lc images - thankyou for sharing with us at sweetstampin xxkozmikxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Two gorgeous cards, the same image looking so different. They are great and perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, you've made two fantastic cards! I love the image and how you've made them look so different with different colour schemes. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, two fab cards - great masculine stamp you've used to make brilliant 'boys' cards!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...