Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Pretty in Pink

Here's one of the cards I've made recently using a very cute Little Claire stamp called "And So to Bed" - it's one of their older designs and one that I've always liked.  The little pair of shoes is included with the main stamp and is really useful as an accent or as a stopper if you make an easel card.

I've coloured and decoupaged the main image and then cut round the shoes twice to use in the corners of the card.  The papers are kraft and pink polka dot both from Little Claire and I also used Card Candi coloured with one of my Promarkers.

Some challenges for this card:

I Love Promarkers - 'cute and cuddly'
Moving Along With the Times - 'spots and/or stripes'
DYSU - 'pink'

9 comments:

  1. That is a lovely stamp Helen and of course you have done a brill job with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is really sweet Helen! I love the image and the little shoes - so cute! The paper and candy are perfect - I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just supercute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous Helen!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet and cute!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really sweet. I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and cute image!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers!!
    Good Luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
    I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...