Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

New Little Claire Challenge and Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine


There's a brand new challenge today on the Little Claire Blog and this time we'd like to see everyone make 'anything but a card'.  For all the details including the prize on offer and the creations from the rest of the Design Team, please click here.

I have to say that I have this month's challenge a bit more challenging than usual!  Apart from cards, I don't tend to make a lot of other 'things' so it took me quite a while to decide what to make.  Eventually I made a little storage box using three of the larger sized match boxes stacked on top of each other - perfect for storing Card Candi and other bits and pieces.

I stuck the three boxes together and then put kraft paper and lilac spotted paper round the whole thing - I also added some white ribbon to neatne up the edges.  On the top of the box I stamped and then paper pieced the 'Single Flower' stamp so that it matches the outside of the box.

Here's a couple more views of the box:


I'd like to enter my little box in the following challenges:

Pollycraft Monday - 'anything but a card'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything goes'
One Stop Craft Challenges - 'on the spot and ribbon'

I also received my copy of Carmaking and Papercraft magazine today - inside the front cover there's an advert for the Little Claire 'At Home' stamp set which is January's club set.:


Two of the cards on the bottom row are mine - the one on the far left and the one in the middle.  Further on in the magazine ( pages 40 and 41) there's a great selection of cards made with the Little Claire Swirly Whirlies stamps.




4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I love your set of drawers. Very useful for sitting on your desk with all those little things in that you can never find!!Lol! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely Helen, this looks perfect for card candy, and if you were going to give candy as a pressy, how good was this be? Perfect. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful Helen...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! great image and colours too! HelenR :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...