Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Love is In the Air ....

And for my second post today, a Valentine card using one of the Little Claire Cutie Patootie stamps featuring the very sweet Bert and Mary.

I followed the sketch at Sunday Sketch and Stamp which I won last week - thank you ladies!  The heart paper is from my paper stash and I also used some kraft paper and Card Candi.
A few more challenges for this card:

Just Tracys Challenge - 'love and romance'
Crafters Companion - 'love is in the air'
Paper Creation Ink - 'love and romance'

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with great colors! Thanks for playing in our Love And Romance challenge at Paper Creations Ink. ~~Sammibug,~~ Guest Designer for Paper Creations Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image, Helen and I do love a bit of kraft card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp. Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute Helen and I do love the kraft. Thanks for joining us at Just Tracy's.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and cute love card! Thank you for playing w/ us at Paper Creations Ink!
    Peace,
    Kristy (DT for PCI)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is just so cute. Love the heart paper.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...