Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Less is More - Birds


This week's challenge on the Less is More challenge blog is to make a one layer card with the theme of 'birds'.

When I first came across the Less is More blog, single layer cards frightened me a bit - the thought of stamping direct on to the card base seemed a bit worrying!  But now I enjoy making them and did some Christmas cards this way using a silhouette stamp.

I used an Elzybells stamp - one of my favourites of their designs because it's so simple but still perfect for lots of occasions.  The sentiment is from another Elzybells stamp set.  The image was coloured with Promarkers.

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, such a whimsical little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an absolute pro at the One Layer Card now Helen... this is a real 'tweetie'!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card :) such a cute image and the sentiment is lovely :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. I really like it!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thsi is really lovely Helen
    So effective
    Who needs layers!

    Many thanks
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...